All Holidaze packages to Italy include the following features.
- Round trip transfers between gateway airport and resort.
- 7 nights (except where noted) accommodations in the hotels indicated.
- All rooms with private bath/shower.
- Meal plan as indicated:
Codes for meal plans are:
BB- Buffet Breakfast
CB- Continental Breakfast
HP- Continental Breakfast and Dinner
HB- Buffet Breakfast and 3 course dinner
HB+- Indicates Breakfast and Dinners with Special Themes or Additional Courses
FB- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
D/A- Dine Around program
- Baggage handling of 2 pieces of luggage per person.
- All taxes and gratuities on included features. (Prices do not include U. S. Departure Tax, Agriculture, Customs, and Immigration Charges and Security Surcharges which vary depending on the destination and airports involved.
- Rates also do not include current fuel surcharges of $280.00 - $360.00, which are subject to change at any time.
Certain tour packages include the following additional features, as indicated on their pages.
- Children's Discount apply when they are the 3rd and 4th person in the room.
- Certain resorts may require an overnight in the gateway city prior to your return flight due to airline schedules. You will be advised at the time of booking if this is applicable to your tour.
Since many of you have asked, we have arranged for special prices at city hotels in the event you wish to arrive a few days earlier or stay on a few days after your ski week. Prices include all taxes and buffet breakfast, and are per person, per night.
Single Occupancy: $176
Double Occupancy: $91
Single Occupancy: $128
Double Occupancy: $72
Triple Occupancy: $65
Single Occupancy: $155
Double Occupancy: $95
For those with a little more time, we've arranged some attractive options Paris when your gateway city is Geneva. Prices for similar extension tours from Zurich or Munich are available on request. Prices per person and included features are as follows:
Single Occupancy: $650
Double Occupancy: $444
- High speed 2nd cl. TGV train between Geneva and Paris.
- Three nights accommodations at the 3 star Libertel Terminus Nord.
- Continental breakfast buffet daily.
- Local taxes and gratuities on included features.